When you think of Tennessee, what is the first thing that comes to your mind? For us, it’s our introductory Tennessee voice-over classes! Now is the time for you to get into the swing of things and check out what the voice-over industry has cookin’ up. Your instructor, Justine Reiss, has been working in the industry for 20+ years and is ready to share her knowledge of it with you.
Our introductory Tennessee voice-over classes are perfect for anyone who is looking to learn more about how to get started in the industry. If this feels like something you’d be interested in, be prepared to learn about the different types of voice-over and techniques and to get in front of the mic and do some script readings with your classmates. Oh, and of course, be prepared to have some FUN!
We’re proud to announce that we have a couple locations where we teach our Tennessee voice-over classes. Any near you? If not, please reach out to email@example.com and let us know where you’d like to have our class be at.
Where do you offer Tennessee voice-over classes?
We offer our introductory Tennessee voice-over classes at the following locations:
What will I learn?
- Voice-Over Techniques: Justine will emphasize how important it is to pace yourself when reading your scripts and find your pitch..
- Types of Voice-Over: Justine will concentrate specifically on commercial and narration. Keep in mind that there are so many different types for you to explore as a voice-over artist!
- The Union: Become familiar with how the union operates. Justine will provide some insight into if the union is something you should join.
- How to get the work: So, you’re learning how to voice-over, which means you have to learn how to get the work. After all, marketing is what helps get you noticed!
- The Home Studio: Nowadays, the majority of voice actors acquire their own home studio equipment and set up their studio right in their home! This has completely revolutionized the industry, giving voice actors today to work from home. That’s right – avoid traffic, hang in your sweats, and record!
- The All-Important Voice-Over Demos: A poorly recorded demo can be spotted a mile away and potential clients will shy away from this. Justine will provide useful tips on how to master the all-important demo.
Who teaches our Tennessee voice-over classes?
You’ve heard Justine Reiss’s voice in numerous commercials: Starbucks, Toshiba, Walgreens, and Mitsubishi. She has worked as a voice-over casting director for more than 20 years! She found her way into VO after success on stage and film, and as a Disney stunt performer. She enjoys helping others bring their voice to life and inspiring people to pursue their passions in voice-over. Join Justine for a fun-filled and informative evening!
Can’t make it to our Tennessee voice-over classes? Check out our online options and we’ll let you in on our shockingly simple idea that can help you jump start your voice-over career with success!