If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to be the voice behind the commercials you watch on television or the audiobooks you listen to, come check out our introductory Kansas voice-over classes. Come learn about all the training and preparation that goes into being a professional voice actor. Who knows, maybe after coming to one of our introductory Kansas voice-over classes, you’ll be inspired to become a voice actor!
In our introductory class, you will learn how to use your voice for commercials, video games, films, and much more! Your instructor, Will Kamp, will discuss different types of voice-overs, voice-over techniques, and opportunities within the VO industry. This is an experience you won’t want to miss, so mark your calendars and be sure to register for our Kansas voice-over classes!
Where do you teach in Kansas?
We have a couple of places in which we teach. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the full Kansas voice-over class schedule.
What will I learn?
- Voice-Over Techniques: When you read off a script, it’s important to pay attention to your pacing and your pitch. Will Kamp will walk you through the steps of reading off a script for future clients.
- Types of Voice-Over: Believe it or not, there are many different types of voice-overs. Will Kamp will talk about commercial and narration job opportunities as well as go over what kinds of voice-overs there are and how to find your niche..
- The Union: Learn more about what the union is and how it works. You’ll get a basic overview of the union and whether or not it would be right for you.
- How to get the work: Listen in as Will talks about how to get voice-over work. He will highlight the importance of marketing yourself in order to get clients to notice your talent.
- The Home Studio: Having your own home studio means that you can record your demos and auditions from the comfort of your own home!
- The All-Important Voice-Over Demos: Having a high quality demo is your ticket into getting jobs in the voice-over industry. Will provides you with some tips about how to make your demo stand out.
Who teaches our Kansas voice-over classes?
Will Kamp combines his skills as a comedy improv performer, actor, musician, and voice-over artist to deliver a class that you won’t forget. Born and raised in San Diego, CA, Will’s journey has taken him on many exciting routes. He has been an on-air and on-camera talent for nationally recognized radio and TV stations. He has voiced live and recorded commercials for various businesses and corporations. He was nominated “Best Comedic Actor” for the 2015 San Diego Aubrey Awards, and he’s also an accomplished singer/songwriter. Will has over a decade of experience in the broadcast and voice-over industry, and enjoys sharing all that he has learned with others.
Can’t make it to any of our Kansas voice-over classes? No need to worry, we have some GREAT online options, one of which is our shockingly simple idea to finding success in the voice-over industry!