Known as the home of the derby, Kentucky offers a lot of fun, interactive events. We are very familiar with one event – our introductory Kentucky voice-over class. A commonly asked question by our prospective students is, “Is this class for me?” This class is for a perfect exploratory option for anyone! In this two-hour long class, you’ll be able to learn more about the fascinating, fun world of voice-over. And who better to learn from than Justine Reiss?! Justine has been working in the voice-over industry for over 20 years.
Justine will talk about the different types of voice-over and what techniques you’ll need to bring to your script each read. It’s a good class to attend if you’re looking to get some feedback about your voice and see if this is the right industry for you to be in full-time or part-time.
Come to our Kentucky voice-over classes and get to know more about this creative industry!
Where are your Kentucy voice-over classes?
To find out all the upcoming dates for our Kentucky voice-over classes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will I learn?
- Voice-Over Techniques: From Justine, you’ll learn about how to read your scripts with confidence, the right tone, and a positive attitude.
- Types of Voice-Over: Justine will concentrate specifically on commercial and narration, but that doesn’t mean that she won’t cover more!
- The Union: Discover if the union is something you should join.
- How to get the work: Smart, effective marketing is what helps get you noticed, and Justine has all the tips on how to do so.
- The Home Studio: A recording studio right in your home sounds almost too good to be true, but it’s true! A lot of working voice-over artists today set up recording equipment in their house and work from home.
- The All-Important Voice-Over Demos: A professionally recorded demo is a must. A poorly recorded demo can be spotted easily by clients and agencies.
Who teaches our Kentucky voice-over classes?
You’ve heard Justine Reiss’s voice in numerous commercials: Starbucks, Toshiba, Walgreens, and Mitsubishi. She has worked as a voice-over casting director for more than 20 years! She found her way into VO after success on stage and film, and as a Disney stunt performer. She enjoys helping others bring their voice to life and inspiring people to pursue their passions in voice-over. Join Justine for a fun-filled and informative evening!