The forecast is in and it looks like there are introductory Minneapolis voice-over classes!
- Overview of the voice-over industry
- Demonstration of voice-over techniques
- The numerous career opportunities within this industry, finding your niche, figuring out what you want to voice and how to do it
- The union and how it plays a part
- The income potential for full or part-time work
- How to market yourself and book work
- The new industry standards (being able to work from home and recording on your computer or smartphone)
- The equipment and tools needed to get started (home studio)
- An introduction to the all-important voice-over demo
- Step up the mic and record your own voice-over
With eight years of experience in the industry, Bridget Renshaw’s voice can be heard in commercials, animations, voice dubbing, corporate videos, eLearning, and video games. She has voiced numerous commercials including Samsung, Audible, Transitions Lenses, Scholastic, Simple Skincare, Classic Mazda, and more. Bridget is also known for her Spanish Telenovela English translations and character work on various video games, eLearning projects, and animated videos. Bridget loves to talk to people about following their passions in life, especially voice-over!
Can’t make any of our Minneapolis voice-over classes? Read the must knows of voice-overs to learn about the industry from professional voice actors!