Step up to the mic in our Missouri voice-over classes! The classes are offered at an introductory level, which means all are invited to experience the ins-and-outs of the voice-over industry. The class walks students through the key voice-over techniques, the different types of voice-overs, and the interactive voice-over group script exercises. Be on the lookout for when the Missouri voice-over classes are happening and get excited about expanding your voice-over knowledge.
When are the next classes happening?
|4/8/2020||Lee’s Summit, MO||Register for the class|
What will I learn?
- Voice-Over Techniques: When you read off a script, pace and pitch are important to keep in check. Your instructor will walk you through the steps of reading off a script for future clients.
- Types of Voice-Over: Your instructor will talk about commercial and narration job opportunities as well as go over what kinds of voice-overs there are.
- The Union: Receive an overview of the union and whether or not it’s a right fit for you.
- How to get the work: Learn how to market yourself in order to get clients to notice your talent.
- The Home Studio: Having your own home studio means that you can record your demos and auditions from the comfort of your own home!
- The All-Important Voice-Over Demos: Get some tips about how to stand out to clients and agencies with a top-notch demo.
Who teaches our Missouri voice-over classes?
Will Kamp combines his skills as a comedy improv performer, actor, musician, and voice-over artist to deliver a class that you won’t forget. Born and raised in San Diego, CA, Will’s journey has taken him on many exciting routes. He has been an on-air and on-camera talent for nationally recognized radio and TV stations. He has voiced live and recorded commercials for various businesses and corporations. He was nominated “Best Comedic Actor” for the 2015 San Diego Aubrey Awards, and he’s also an accomplished singer/songwriter. Will has over a decade of experience in the broadcast and voice-over industry, and enjoys sharing all that he has learned with others.