Now is your time to live free and choose to do something that makes you happy! If pursuing a career in voice-over excites you, then you’ll want to check out our introductory New Hampshire voice-over classes.
In our class, your instructor, Brian Thon, will discuss how to break into the exciting and lucrative voice-over industry. Being a professional VO actor herself, she’s got some great tips she wants to share with you! She’ll discuss how to get started, how to get work, and what opportunities exist within the industry. You’ll even get the chance to test out some of our home studio equipment and practice your own voice-over!
We’re excited for our upcoming New Hampshire voice-over classes and we hope you can attend one!
When and where are the classes?
We offer our introductory New Hampshire voice-over classes at the following locations:
What will I learn?
- Voice-Over Techniques: Learn about varying your pitch and finding your pace when you read off a script. Brian will cover how important it is to implement techniques as you read and that you always need to smile, even if no one can see you.
- Types of Voice-Over: So many types of voice-overs, so many job opportunities. Brian will specifically be talking about the commercial and narration opportunities.
- The Union: Brian will discuss what the union is and what the income potential is for a voice-over artist.
- How to get the work: You’re probably eager to learn how exactly you go about getting the work once you’ve attended our class and have gone on to get proper voice-over training. Brian will guide you through the process of getting your work out there to clients and agencies.
- The Home Studio: Remember how we talked about living free and doing something that makes you happy? Well, it’s possible to do what you love from the comfort of your own home. Nowadays, voice actors build their own home studio. That means no commuting and no rush hour traffic!
- The All-Important Voice-Over Demos: Your demo is your way of showcasing your voice to clients and agencies. It’s important to get a professionally recorded demo, so clients and agencies can hear you crystal clear. Brian will talk more about the demo recording process and what you can do to make a demo that will get you gigs.
Who teaches our New Hampshire voice-over classes?
Brian Thon’s voice has been featured on and off screen in independent films from coast to coast as far as back the 80’s. He’s voiced commercials and narrations for cable, the web, and the radio. His ever-expanding international voice-over and production credits include Amazon, Fox, MetLife, GE Healthcare, the Clarion Inn & Suites, professional sports teams, film, and many more.
Can’t attend any of our introductory New Hampshire voice-over classes? Explore the online options we have and learn about how our shockingly simple idea can help you begin your voice-over career with success!