There’s more to Georgia than its peaches and pecans – there are Such A Voice’s introductory voice-over classes! If you’ve ever wondered if you might have what it takes to be a voice-over actor, wonder no more. Our introductory voice-over class is informative, entertaining, and interactive, giving you the chance to have some fun and learn more about the voice-over industry.
In the class, you’ll learn how you could begin using your voice for commercials, narrations, video games, audiobooks and that’s only naming a few! Discover how the voice-over industry offers flexibility, with the opportunity to work from home on your own terms. Now is the time to explore the myriad possibilities!
When are the classes happening next?
What will I learn?
- Voice-Over Techniques: Learn from your instructor, Nicole Porche, about voice-over techniques. Having a great voice is one thing, but knowing some key techniques that professional voice actors implement is crucial in the industry.
- The Many Types of Voice-Over: Most voice actors have a niche, a type of voice-over that they specialize in. You may have an awesome voice for video games or maybe your strong suit is voicing commercials. Perhaps you want to read for eLearning. There are countless niches in VO. Learn more about the many different types of voice-overs and see which one speaks out to you.
- The Union: You may have heard about the union and thought, “Is this something I should join?” Nicole will go over how it works and what the income potential looks like as a union talent.
- How to get the work: By now, you’re probably thinking how you’ll begin to find work. A lot of it comes down to having excellent marketing skills. Nicole will be sure to explain how to best market yourself as a voice-over artist so you can get noticed by clients and agencies!
- The Home Studio: Many voice actors nowadays build their recording studios in their own homes so they don’t even have to leave the house for work!
- The All-Important Voice-Over Demos: You’ll learn how important it is to have a professionally recorded demo. Your demo is your opportunity to show clients and agencies what you can do with your voice. It’s an extremely important piece demonstrating how talented you are and a lot of job opportunities will depend solely on this.
Who teaches the Georgia voice-over classes?
Nicole Porche is living her dreams by helping others figure out how to live theirs. Nicole built her career as a professional film, television, theater and voice-over actor by demystifying the casting process and illuminating the business side of pursuing a creative career.This native New Orleanian has starred in series on the major networks Lifetime, The Food Network and Spike TV. Her years of experience in the film industry has afforded her the opportunity to teach others. She has earned her credits as an Acting Coach, Casting Director, Producer and Film Director. She has been featured in Rolling Out and Celebrity Net Worth “The Richest”.