Sacramento holds many nicknames. Some you may recognize: The Camellia Capital of the World, City of Trees, and the River City. We’re going to add another nickname: The Place to Explore Voice-Over. Never heard of voice-over? No problem! Our Sacramento voice-over classes invite anyone to learn the ins and outs of the industry.
When are the next classes happening?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific class inquiries.
What will I learn?
- Voice-Over Techniques: Learn how to find your pitch, read at the right speed, and smile even when no one can see you.
- Types of Voice-Overs: It’s exciting that there are so many different types of voice-over! That means that there’s a lot for you to explore. See which type of voice-over speaks out to you the most.
- The Union: Learn what the union is and whether it’s something you should join.
- How to get the work: Receive tips about how and where to market yourself so clients and agencies will notice your voice-over skills.
- The Home Studio: A big perk of being a voice actor is that you can work from home. That’s right! Most voice actors today build their own home studio, where they can edit, produce, and record demos in.
- The All-Important Voice-Over Demos: Hear how to make a top-notch demo.
Who teaches our Sacramento voice-over classes?
You’ve heard Justine Reiss’s voice in numerous commercials: Starbucks, Toshiba, Walgreens, and Mitsubishi. She has worked as a voice-over casting director for more than 20 years! She found her way into VO after success on stage and film, and as a Disney stunt performer. Justine enjoys helping others bring their voice to life and inspiring people to pursue their passions in voice-over. Join Justine for a fun-filled and informative evening!
Can’t make it to our Sacramento voice-over classes? We also have some online options, one of which is our must knows of voice-over resource guide. Learn how we can help you start your voice-over career today!