Are you eager to rock the mic at our introductory Cleveland voice-over classes? Join voice-over professional, Bridget Renshaw, in what could be the most enlightening two hours you’ve ever spent in a classroom. From Bridget, you’ll learn the ins and outs of the voice-over industry and have time to get voice-over training practice in. See where the classes are in the area and don’t hesitate to sign up!
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific class inquiries.
- Overview of the voice-over industry
- Demonstration of voice-over techniques
- The numerous career opportunities within this industry
- The union and how it plays a part
- The income potential for full or part-time work
- How to market yourself and book work
- The new industry standards (being able to work from home and recording on your computer or smartphone)
- The equipment and tools needed to get started (home studio)
- An introduction to the all-important voice-over demo
- Step up the mic and record your own voice-over
With eight years of experience in the industry, Bridget Renshaw’s voice can be heard in commercials, animations, voice dubbing, corporate videos, eLearning, and video games. She has voiced numerous commercials including Samsung, Audible, Transitions Lenses, Scholastic, Simple Skincare, Classic Mazda, and more. Bridget is also known for her Spanish Telenovela English translations and character work on various video games, eLearning projects, and animated videos. Bridget loves to talk to people about following their passions in life, especially voice-over!
Can’t make any of our Cleveland voice-over classes? Read the must knows of voice-overs to learn about the industry from professional voice actors!